This is communication consulting for organizations experiencing challenges with internal communication, culture or change and that need to get everyone on the same page ASAP.
Need a little more? Read on.
- Your staff complain and are unmotivated and disengaged
- You’re frustrated and confused that your people don’t know what they’re supposed to be doing or who to turn to for guidance
- You’ve been communicating and it doesn’t seem to have made a difference
- Your customers are beginning to sense the internal chaos and you know it won’t be long until it shows up in loss of staff and productivity and in your bottom line (if it hasn’t done so already)
- You’re desperately trying to keep things afloat and manage your stress levels, while trying to move business to the next level, but you’re at your wits’ end
- You need external expertise to shift this NOW before it all falls apart
Business Breakthrough is for organizations that urgently need to identify internal communication and culture gaps and create a plan to get everyone connected, engaged and back to working on the same goals, NOW.
- Because your dream needs a team that communicates clearly and collaboratively
- Because you’ve made a commitment to provide the best service to your clients and you don’t back away from commitments
- Because your external success is determined by building a rock-solid foundation of inner success
WHO IT’S FOR…
- As a business owner or leader, you’re great at many things, but you can’t seem to solve the communication puzzle before you
- You know if you don’t get everyone on the same page, your business, team and/or organization WILL suffer
- You understand the value of bringing in an external expert to help you get on track
- You recognize the return on investment of developing yourself and your staff – you know their success leads to yours
WHO IT’S NOT FOR…
- You’re looking for marketing or writing services. That’s the least of your worries. Our focus will be on getting you and your staff communicating effectively
- You’re not willing to listen to feedback about what’s not working. That stuff’s going to come up
- You take a hands-off approach to managing people and problem solving. We’re going to need all hands on deck to steer this ship
You have a mission and our mission is to equip you with the communication know-how to be successful in achieving yours.