This is training and consulting for business leaders and organizations that are ready to go beyond making statements to taking meaningful action on creating an inclusive and thriving environment for all employees, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
What you don’t know you carry, causes harm. And we know you don’t intend to.
Our approach to diversity, equity and inclusion is foundational and it begins by examining unconscious biases.
Unconscious biases feed into an organization’s decision-making process. They impact:
- who gets a seat at the table
- whose feedback and advice you’re willing to listen to
- how you evaluate employee performance
- who you promote
- who you interact with and how you interact with them
- which vendors you choose
- who you trust to get the job done
- who you’re willing to pay and how much
…and the list goes on. And on.
Unexplored unconscious biases cost you…
- You lose and repel clients, and therefore, revenue
- You lose and repel top talent
- You end up with an unsafe and disconnected organizational culture
- You lose out on the opportunity to have positive societal impact that leaves a legacy
Without looking at unconscious biases, initiatives, policies, procedures and conversations made with the best of intentions are tainted with blind spots. You don’t know what you don’t know, right?
We get this, and we know where to look. We provide a guided framework to take you through the process, so you can hold conversations, create initiatives, and develop policies and procedures that genuinely honour what diversity, equity and inclusion are really all about.
Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion training and consulting is for businesses that are committed to being industry leaders in creating safe spaces for all to thrive.