One-on-one communication coaching for entrepreneurs, people leaders, and changemakers who want to be confident, communicate clearly, and inspire change by using their voice.
WHERE YOU’RE AT… (which ones describe you?)
- It’s challenging for you to speak up and ask for what you want in personal and professional settings.
- Standing in front of a crowd to speak makes you want to run the other way.
- You get nervous speaking to or in front of authority figures or in meetings.
- The thought of disappointing others or being judged for what you say, weighs on you.
- You can’t remember the last time you felt seen or heard, if ever.
- You have a hard time saying “no” to others and end up overworked and exhausted.
- You’ve often felt like an imposter or like you don’t belong, so you stay silent.
- You wish you had the confidence of other people you see and interact with, but you don’t know where to begin to develop it.
- Every interaction you hold back in diminishes your self-worth and costs you money, promotions, speaking opportunities, and relationship satisfaction.
- You’re tired of the critical voice in your head beating you down and you want to do something about it.
The Conscious Communicator Breakthrough 1:1 coaching program uses a “root-cause” approach to specifically pinpoint where your struggles with communication originate from and provides you with practical tools to build and strengthen your communication skills to suit you. If you’re ready to develop unstoppable confidence and use your voice with power, authenticity, and purpose, this program is for you…
- Because your voice matters.
- Because you deserve to be seen and heard.
- Because your authentic leadership is needed by the people around you.
- Because your big ideas will transform the spaces you’re in.
- Because communication is one of the most misunderstood processes and your newfound understanding of it will give you an advantage in all your interactions.
WHO IT’S FOR…
- Your work or business depends on meeting new people, building relationships, and demonstrating leadership.
- Public speaking programs, interpersonal communication skills workshops, or “how-to-sell” training have only gotten you so far before you run into the same challenges again.
- You know that if you don’t do something that’s effective, your business will suffer, you won’t get promoted, or your personal and professional relationships will suffer (if they haven’t already).
- You understand that improving your communication skills is not an overnight process; it means investing time, money, and energy into yourself, and committing to your learning and growth.
- You’re willing to take 100% responsibility and be accountable for getting the results you want.
WHO IT’S NOT FOR…
- You’re looking for marketing or writing services. The focus of the program is on YOU and working with the foundation from which you currently communicate. You’ll notice that the more you shift this foundation to work for you, your marketing and communications materials will be clearer and more powerful.
- You’re not willing to go deep to discover what’s holding you back. This is a holistic coaching program. Every client who’s ventured into the deeper stuff has experienced potent breakthroughs with their communication (and by extension, other skills and areas of their life).
- You’re looking for a “quick-fix” program. There’s no such thing as a “quick-fix” when it comes to doing this work (or any coaching or skills training – be wary of “too-good-to-be-true” promises in marketing); it will take much more than one or two sessions.
- You’re looking for a public speaking program. The work we do WILL impact your public speaking skills; however, the program is designed to work on all facets of communication (interpersonal, leadership, public speaking, relationship, boundaries, etc.) rather than focusing on a specific one.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN…
- Knowledge of how and why you communicate the way you do. There’s a reason for it all, and not only are you going to learn what it is, you’re going to shift it, so you can experience the meaningful results with communication you’ve been long seeking.
- How specific societal, cultural, and family belief systems and patterns you grew up around have a major unconscious influence on how you communicate today. We’re going to explore these, so you know what you’re up against and develop tools and skills for sustainable change.
- Tools to break through fears and doubts, so you own your communication exchanges. This is where we teach you when and how you give your power away and how to firmly take it back, as well as how to read what’s happening in your interactions so you can show up effectively based on the circumstances (e.g., diffuse conflict, use boundaries, etc.).
- How to assess your communication needs in any situation. We all have unique communication needs that we’re not aware of. You’re going to learn how to identify your specific communication needs and how to ask for them to be met.
- How to connect deeply with the words you use. You’re going to connect to your personal power and authenticity, so when you speak, you feel aligned, fulfilled, and in integrity with your interactions.